Planning a trip to Surabaya? Great timing because it just got cheaper! Planning a great trip means looking for just the right place to book flights and select the best places to stay during the holiday. When you find the site that meets or surpasses your expectations if getting a perfect holiday, then you win in many ways. Booking flights and hotels through Tiger Holidays a means that you get the most affordable pricing packages and be sure to look for the special promo codes that allows you to save even more.
Must See in Surabaya, Indonesia
Surabaya has a lot to offer to tourists and various ways to explore this exotic island depends on your activity preferences.. However, some of the most sought after places are:
- Ciputra Waterpark and the Tama Hiburan Rakyat: For families who love the thrill of several great waterparks and amusement parks there are a couple to choose from in Surabaya. There are some great rides at both places and fun for the whole family.
- Local Day Tours: When you want to see several of the city’s attractions taking some of the day tours are a great way to get a feel for the areas. Be sure to see the Monkasel Submarine Monument, the Suramadu National Bridge which is one of the most famous landmarks, the Gerjja Perawan Maria Tak Berdosa which is one of the oldest churches in Surabaya and has some awesome architecture, and many other great monuments in the area.
- Golf Graha Famili Country Club: The golfers in the group will enjoy a great day of golf in the Graha Country Club and it’s a great place to relax and enjoy a cold drink and some great food after the game.
- Beaches, Hiking and Biking Trails: For those who love the beaches and biking trails as well as jogging paths and hiking trails, there are a variety of them available around Surabaya. These have some great local flora and native animals and birds to see along the way and the beaches are gorgeous.
- Al Akbar Mosque: ;Considered one of the most beautiful of the mosques throughout the world, with its dazzling blue color, great architecture and beautiful Islamic art designs..
- Tunjungan Plaza: For the best in shopping and dining experiences, right in the center of Surabaya is the Tunjungan Plaza with great food, reasonable prices, and perfect places for buying souveniers.
It Helps to Plan Ahead: Decide which Surabaya attractions are the best for the travelers in your group and you’ll find that when you combine the flight and hotel reservations you save both time and money on these great deals.
Book your hotel now and get attractive packages and discounts!
Best Time to Visit Surabaya
The temperature fluctuates very little throughout the year in Surabaya, generally averaging between 82°F and 86°F in most months, but the rainfall is heaviest from October through March. Most travelers seem to prefer the dryer seasons from May until September if they are there for a lot of outdoor activities;
Explore the range of flight-hotel packages and don’t forget to look at the Special Offers section.