Planning a trip to Phuket, Thailand? Guess what - it just got cheaper! You’ve hit the jackpot because this is the place to \ book the flight, the hotel and all your favorite activities that your whole family wants to do during your holiday to Phuket! Plus, when you book the return flights with Tiger Holidays when you book the hotel and the activities, there are some special promo codes that provides you some even better pricing packages!
Must See in Phuket, Thailand
Phuket has some great activities offer to visitors who want a variety of activities and ways to explore this great holiday location. There are a lot of very popular things to do in Phuket, for example:
- Simba Sea Trips: When you have family members who love being on the water, the Simba Sea Trips have the best to offer. Whether it kayaking through the caves, canoeing to some amazing islands, or swimming, or just enjoying the scenery and lounging around on the boat – it ’s a great way to beat the crowds of the city and enjoy some fabulous activities. For the divers in the group, there ’s snorkeling and SCUBA diving. It ’s fun for the whole family.
- Wildlife and Nature Areas: If you just want to get off the beaten path and enjoy nature, there are several choices including the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, Monkey Hill, and Phuket Fishing Park. Don ’t miss the Phudet Butterfly Garden and Insect World and the Bird Park. The Orchard Farm has some of the most incredible orchids seen anywhere.
- Phuket FantaSea Amusement Park: This is a great theme park with some great shows including dances of the local culture, and it has some great games and souvenir shops. It also includes some great food and is a fun experience.
- Theater: If you want to see some great shows and experience some incredible legends of the area, then you must visit the Siam Niramit Puket Theater and the Lost Legends of Phuket Theater. They both have some great shows, so be sure to check the schedules to see what ’s playing – it ’s always going to be fun and a great show!
- Shoppoing: Oh this is the shop-a-holic ’s dream come true! With more than 140 great places for fashion, tailor made clothes to order, fabulous jewelry, along with the Karon Temple Market, the Paton OTOP Shopping Paradise, you ’ll have to buy an extra bag to bring all the goodies home.
It Helps to Plan Ahead: The best idea is to plan on which Phuket sites you want to see and where to stay so that you can combine the flight and hotel reservations a nd all the activities you want, helps to save time and money on these great deals.
Book your hotel now and get attractive packages and discounts.
Best Time to Visit Phuket
Phuket has a great tropical climate and it ’s warm all year around, but be aware April, May, September, and October are the absolute hottest time of the year. September and October are also when the southwest monsoon season moves in to stay for a while. The temperatures are general mild the rest of the year with little rain, so plan accordingly.
Go through our flight-hotel packages that are just tailor-made for you and don ’t forget to look at the Special Offers section.