Planning a trip to Krabi, Thailand? Then you’re a winner because it just got cheaper! Prepare to get excited with this site because you can book the flight, find a great hotel, and find many activities that the whole family will enjoy in Krabi! Plus there’s a great bonus – when you book the return flights with Tiger Holidays with the hotel and activities, then you qualify for special promo codes which means you have even more savings!
Must See in Krabi, Thailand
Krabi has so much to offer to visitors and offers some exceptional places for exploring this spectacular area. There are a lot of fun things to do in Krabi, for example:
- Wat Tham Suea Tiger Cave Temple: Be prepared for a pretty grueling hike some steep steps to get to this temple, but you’ll find it’s worth it in the end because the story about the temple is amazing and the scenery from the top is absolutely incredible. Just be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water.
- Beach Life: Many families want some great time to visit a beach while on vacation and Krabi has no shortage of great beaches. The Phra Nang Beach, Railay Beach, Ao Thalane, Khlong Muang Beach, and Ko Lao La Ding Beaches are some of the great beaches in this tropical paradise.
- Water Sports and Boat Tours: For the members who love snorkeling and SCUBA diving, there are some fabulous places for diving, so check out the Andaman Camp and Day Cruise and that Thailassa tours and Tha Lan Bay has some great places for diving. They also offer some wonderful places for kayaking and canoeing. An added bonus – the scenery is spectacular!
- Nature Parks: There are some fascinating hot springs and geysers as well as some amazing geologic formations and some awesome hiking trails and wildlife areas. Get out of that hotel and see some of the great sites!
- Cooking Schools: Forget finding some great restaurants for dining (although Krabi has a huge number which are fabulous) think about something different for this holiday – how about a cooking school! There are several that provide some terrific lessons on some incredible cuisine including the Thai Charm Cooking School, the Krabi Thao Cookery, and the Smart Cook Thai Cookery School.
It Helps to Plan Ahead: The best idea is to plan ahead and determine which of these great Krabi sites that will thrill the whole family, plus finding a convenient hotel in which to stay. Combining the flight, hotel reservations, and activities saves time and money and gets you some great deals.
Book your hotel now and get attractive packages and discounts.
Best Time to Visit Krabi
Krabi has an excellent tropical climate that lingers in the 70s and 80°F range. The weather id dry from December to May, and the temperatures get progressively warmer the closer to May. The rainy season tends to be in September and October. Most travelers to Krabi agree that the best time to go is late January through March because the temperatures are nearly perfect, with small chances of rain.
You can look at our wide range of flight-hotel packages! Collect points and claim your prizes!