Planning a trip to Hat Yai, Thailand? Well, great news, you’ve found a site that makes your trip less expensive! When you are looking for just the right place to book flights and select the best place to stay – particularly one that meets or surpasses your expectations for a perfect holiday, then look no further!. In addition, booking return flights with Tiger Holidays and hotel at the same time means that you get the best possible pricing packages and the bonus is that it also makes you eligible to use a special promo code. The great news is you are saving even more!
Must See in Hat Yai, Thailand
Hat Yai has a lot to offer to tourists your preferences for exploring this spectacular island depends on your preferences in activities. However, some of the most popular choices are:
- Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimogkol: This is one of those amazing landmarks where you can spend several hours enjoying the amazing architecture, the incredible murals along the walls, the winding staircase that provides some amazing views, all with a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
- Municipal Park: what a terrific place to spend some time and do some sightseeing. You can rent a motorcycle, or go through it along the jogging paths, and even enjoy a cable car ride. Plus, as an added bonus, there’s a great view from the top.
- Magic Eye 3D Museum: This is one of those one-of-a-kind museums that is a fun place for the entire family or group of friends. They have some great trick art and a fun magic show that is one that will amaze and delight all those attending.
- Namtok Ton Nga Chang: For a true change of scenery the Namtok on Nga Chang is a sight to see. The waterfalls are absolutely amazing and is divided into seven levels and provides a great time climbing and wandering around these beautiful falls – take a picnic lunch and enjoy sometime swimming.
- Nightlife – Nectar Pub: For those who want to enjoy the nightlife, the Nectar Pub is has a great DJ, some awesome music, and it’s sure to put everyone in a great mood. The food and drinks are great and the music and DJ keeps everyone hopping and enjoying the sounds.
- Shopping: Of course you will want to do some shopping while in Hat Yai and there are plenty of great places for shopping including the Central Festival Mall the Hat Yai Floating Market for a bit of a different flair, the Asean Trade Center, and the Santisuk market. All places have their own great flavors for different souvenirs.
It Helps to Plan Ahead: Decide which Hat Yai attractions are most appealing and combine the flight and hotel reservations accordingly because you time and money on some great deals.
Book your hotel now and get attractive packages and discounts.
Best Time to Visit Hat Yai
Hat Yai is generally hot most of the year, but the “cooler” months of January, February, and March seems to be some of the best months to come spend time in Hat Yai. The rainy season tends to be October and November, with the much warmer, dryer months of April through September.
Explore the range of flight-hotel packages and don’t forget to look at the Special Offers section