Planning a trip to Denpasar? Well, it just got cheaper! When you are looking for just the right place to book flights and select the best place to stay – particularly one that meets or surpasses your expectations for a perfect holiday, then look no further!. In addition, booking return flights with Tiger Holidays and hotel at the same time means that you get the best possible pricing packages and the bonus is that it also makes you eligible to use a special promo code. The great news is you are saving even more!
Must See in Denpasar, Bali
Denpasar has a lot to offer to tourists your preferences for exploring this spectacular island depends on your preferences in activities. However, some of the most popular choices are:
- Waterbom Bali: When young and old alike can enjoy hours of entertainment together at a waterpark, it’s a great attraction for the entire family. Enjoy thrilling waterslides and exhilarating tubes such as the Pipeline and the Boomerang that drops you into a great splash pool. Or enjoy a refreshing ride on the longest waterside or just a relaxing journey on the Lazy River.
- White Water Rafting: When you are ready for some adventure, get off the beach, grab some oars and join other great adventurers in an exhilarating white-water rafting adventure on some excellent Class II and Class III rapids on the Ayung River. Paddle through dense tropical rainforests for an amazing change in scenery before heading into the deep jungle valleys and cascading waterfalls. Be sure to look for the exotic birds and entertaining monkeys along the way!
- Kintamani Volcano: Ever walked around a volcano and saw some unique stone carvings and ornate temples along the way? Then by all means, take a trip to the Kintamani volcano and during the journey experience some fascinating culture, indigenous handicrafts, incredible scenery and some great villages along the way. Enjoy the Barong Dance at the end of the day which portrays the endless struggle between good and evil – and be prepared for a dramatic ending.
- Kecak and Fire Dance: You just can’t come to Bali without experiencing the traditional dances including the Kecak, Fire, and Saghyang Dances - they are all dramatic, thrilling and a great taste of local culture.
- Dining and nightlife: The Bali beach has excellent local and world class cuisine, and some great bars, clubs, and pubs to enjoy the nightlife on a spectacular island.
It Helps to Plan Ahead: Decide which Denpasar attractions are most appealing and combine the flight and hotel reservations accordingly because you time and money on some great deals.
Book your hotel now and get attractive packages and discounts.
Best Time to Visit Denpasar
If you aren’t a fan of hot weather, the best time to visit Denpasar, Bali is in the cooler dry season from April to October, but be aware of the specific tourist seasons. Seasonal holidays from July to early September attract the largest crowds, and from Christmas through the end of January, flights to and from Australia are heavily booked. Be prepared to enjoy the Balinese festivals and special celebrations throughout the year.
Explore the range of flight-hotel packages and don't forget to look at the Special Offers section