The Clark Freeport Zone and the city of Angeles have recently become one of Philippines premiere destinations for those who want to relax in a casino during the night, and pump up some adrenaline with extreme sports in daytime. In a way, it’s an Asian Las Vegas – and, same as its American counterpart – a place where you’ll want to come back every time you feel the need to unwind.
Fortunately, with Tiger Holidays’s packages, you can now return to Angeles whenever you need, without having to cut into your casino budget. Head to Tiger Holidays’s website today, and book your tickets in advance. The earlier you make your bookings, the higher chances of getting the best rates – so don’t wait till the last minute, go ahead and get your tickets today.
Things to See in Clark and Angeles
When the magic of the casinos releases you for a few hours and you want to step outside, the city of Angeles and the surrounding area has lots to offer – so many attractions, in fact, that you may return to the gambling table later than you initially planned.
- The US Memorial Cemetery has been maintained by a group of volunteers ever since the US has withdrawn from the area, in the early ‘90s. It’s a well-maintained, serene place, where you’ll want to go pay your respects and meditate. Don’t forget to make a small donation - you’ll be impressed by what an amazing job the volunteers are doing there.
- Another relic of the American presence in the area is the Air Force City Park – a collection of decommissioned airplanes and helicopters. Those who have a passion for planes will find this a dream come true; for children, it’s an experience they should not miss.
- The Puning Hot Spring and the spas around it is another great place to relax and unwind. Just the drive there is amazing – be prepared to be on the road for a long time, because you’ll want to stop every three minutes and snap some more pictures.
- Nayong Pilipino is an outdoor museum dedicated to the local culture and history. The display is informal and fun – nothing like a stiff old museum where the exhibits gather dust behind glass windows – so it’s a highly recommended destination for tourists who want to learn something on their vacation, too, not just rest and relax.
- Last but not least, for families traveling with children, the Dinosaurs Island is where you’ll want to spend the whole time, every day. Surprisingly, the place is not very crowded, so you get to admire each piece for as long as you want. There are a lot of fun shows going on, making it a great opportunity for kids to learn about dinosaurs and have fun while doing it.
Clark Freeport Zone is fast developing, and, with the ever increasing number of casinos, the number of hotels rooms will soon be insufficient. Book your accommodations and your Tiger Holidays tickets today, and make sure you’re not missing out on this great experience this year.